Fully integrated headset HSC 4VXP/4VP
- fully integrated: microphone, gooseneck and headphones form a unit
- highest intelligibility
- special cardioid microphone with steep bass rolloff (4VXP or 4VP)
- effective suppression of noise from surroundings
- excellent protection from vocal “popping” sounds
- The earpiece on the opposite side can be folded out of the way of the ear.
The HSC 4VXP is a completely integrated headset.
A compact microphone CCM 4VXP or 4VP (cardioids designed for close pickup of speech) is permanently connected with the Ultrasone HFI 780 headphone via a gooseneck element.
A single cable connects to the headset. It is then split to a microphone output (XLR-3M) and the headphone input (1/4" stereo phone plug).
The headset comes with the popp screen B 5. For even greater protection against wind and popping noise, the popscreen B 5 D can be used instead.
The microphone CCM 4VXP offers a steep bass rolloff and a mild high-frequency boost. It is designed for lateral sound pickup at the shortest possible distance, i.e. directly in front of the speaker’s mouth. Proximity effect compensates for its low-frequency rolloff such that the microphone has an even frequency response for the person speaking, while background noise encounters the full response rolloff and is greatly reduced.
The HSC was developed in cooperation with professionals who expect the highest sound quality and intelligibility.