Col de cygne court S 170 L
- flexible court et fin pour suspendre un microphone on libre
- élégant et discret
- applications : scène, théâtre, microphone d’ambiance
- flexible orientable à volonté
The S 170 L is a gooseneck with Lemo connectors at both ends. This version is suggested particularly for installations in which the microphone cables have already been laid down, e.g. in theaters.
The Lemo-to-XLR-3M cables K 5 LU (ca. 16' long), K 10 LU (ca. 33' long), etc. can be connected at the end of the S 170 L.
They offer the following features:
– Miniature Lemo plug for a CCM compact microphone on the front end, and an XLR-3M at the other end
– Especially thin (3 mm diameter), but very robust due to Kevlar fibers specially worked into the insulation, making it tear- and break-resistant
– The cable can withstand narrow-radius bending many thousands of times, and remains very flexible at low temperatures
– Outer material: Polyurethane
– Up to 300 meters (ca. 1000') of this cable can be used at the output of a CCM
Length of the flexible part of the S 170 L: 140 mm